This mistake filled the queue with over 300,000 messages that were not going anywhere even after I fixed the Authorization.
Good thing I found this on test environment which allowed me to run a short script that cleans up those messages without worrying about the consequences.
BTW, if you were thinking of dropping the objects and rebuild them...tried that - got a weird out of memory message from SQL Server.
Here is the script:
declare @conversation uniqueidentifier while exists (select 1 from sys.transmission_queue ) begin set @conversation = (select top 1 conversation_handle from sys.transmission_queue ) end conversation @conversation with cleanup end
Till next time...